Charity Challenge - a project with a lot of give and a lot of get!
Travel Out There - has a very broad and extensive range of experience working in the events and travel business. We understood that companies are not solely financially driven and there is a real drive to have ‘feel good’ motivators. The importance of companies working with a strong CSR ethos is crucial in every aspect of the business.
Engaging your company in a CSR project that has a mutual benefit to the company and local community is not only a fun, rewarding and memorable experience but also energizes employee engagement, encourages team building and enhances your company’s reputation. Studies has also shown that consumers are more eager to choose, and engage with, companies that has an open and outspoken CSR policy.
CSR Team building enables your company to motivate your team, improve communication, make the workplace more enjoyable, and also empowers management to more easily identify and utilize the strengths of team members. The emotional element of these experiences has a huge impact on your employees’ attitude not only to others but also to oneself.
Travel Out There Smile Challenge - for every smile received we donated money
Involving themselves in a project that has a mutual benefit to the company and local community is not only, fun, rewarding and memorable experience but also energizes employee engagement, encourages team building and enhances your company’s reputation.
Charity Challenge involving City Snakes and Ladders Game:
'Giving Options' - POINTS WIN PINS:
- Marketing charity challenge through external newsletter.
- Write press release (500 words) what is the key objective / purpose?
- Send press release to 10 local newspapers/blogger/magazines/websites.. and if possible get a local celebrity to endorse it. Important to use the contacts the charity has.
- Share what teams have signed up for the challenge on social media and what charity they are 'racing' for.
- Share results in social media (twitter/blog, facebook page if needed)
- Write blog articles about the event afterwards.
- English-speaking Event Manager
- City Code game experience
- Tablets will be provided for each team
- Local Partnership agreement with Charity if necessary. Please click here to read the 5 questions we will ask you to evaluate the fit between your organization and the local charity.
- Event Management team for Challenge
Travel Out There can provide all the services to manage:
- Game organisation,
- Game Promotion and Marketing