Office in UK
104 The Fairway
Slough, SL1 8DY
00 44 208 123 2077
Office in Riga
Kr Barona 44-9, Riga, Latvia
00 371 29389450
Offiice in Tallinn
Vaablase 14-8, Tallinn, Estonia
00 372 507 0317
Offiice in Belgrade
Vojislava Ilica 53, Belgrade, Serbia
00 381 6589 68875
To make an enquiry with Travel Out There is as easy as 1,2,3. We have drawn this simple flow diagram to highlight how simple it is. You send us an enquiry by adding experiences to your visit planner or by sending us an email.
As soon as we recieve the enquiry the Travel Out There Local Expert for the relevant destination will begin immediately to prepare you an tailor made experience.
The Travel Out There Events team will prepare you an itinerary within 1 working day. All prices as well as meet times and places are shown in your prepared itinerary. There is no commitment to book at this stage. (We do not publish the prices online as we feel it is not possible to quote accurately when we do not know numbers and exact requirements for your experience). At Travel Out There we tailor each experinece to your specifications and budget.
If you are happy with the itineary you approve your experience, it is only at this stage when you are obliged to commit and pay a deposit to secure your booking. See our terms and conditions for more details.
You can be assured that you are in safe hands with Travel Out There as all our Local Experts will;
- Liaise closely with you to understand your exact needs and requirements
- Strive to create innovative, yet operationally viable, programs and services.
- Have an intimate knowledge of their destination.
- Enjoy good relationships with peers and suppliers.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to all requests (within 24 hours)
- Maintain a continuous presence, and are accessible throughout each experience.
- Perform as "orchestral leaders" harmonizing all requested services.
- Have the capacity and flexibility to respond promptly and effectively to unforeseeable situations.
- Commit to maintain integrity and high ethical standards with all parties involved while providing the best possible service.
- ALWAYS BE PREPARED, PROACTIVE AND PERSONAL
Ten years ago very few people had heard about Riga and Latvia. Nowadays, Riga is regarded as being one of the most exciting cities in Europe - a city that never sleeps and also boasts some amazing things to do and cultural highlights that even the most travel weary will appreciate.
For everything you need to know about Riga we have put together a detailed guide, which will inform you and give you advices about Riga Bars and Clubs and where to find the very best Restaurants in Riga. Riga is certainly a fantastic destination for incentives and corporate events.
Riga Useful Info is a section dedicated to the fine details of getting to and being in Latvia including information about such things as direct flights and Latvian phrases, an article on when is the best time to visit Latvia, as well as the information about how to travel to Riga on a budget. When is the Best Time to Visit Latvia?
For a quick overview of where is Riga and what there is to do and see in Riga be sure to check out our interactive Riga Travel Map. You can view the listed restaurants, hotels, event venues, bars, clubs, museums and points of interest by selecting them on drop down menu bar.
Should you want to print a simpler map to take to Riga with you we have created a TOT TOP rated Map that you can download. This map lists Riga Out There's top rated restaurants, bars, hotels and points of interests. You cannot afford to leave home without it.