Travel Out There’s key objective is finding the right people in the right places to create a network of Local Experts who share our passion and vision to become Europe's Best Online Experience Agency. By becoming a Travel Out There Local Expert you will join our family of destinations and immediately have the use of a highly optimized and tailor-made website specifically designed for Travel Out There. Local Experts attend our training camp where they are introduced and informed about our origins and ideology. Click here to see a personal note from Austin, our CEO.
Are you interested in establishing a Travel Out There operation in your destination and joining our network of Local Experts? Becoming a Travel Out There Local Expert is limited to one partner per country and is both a privilege and a quality seal. By including just one Local Expert from each Destination Travel Out There aims for the best and the highest calibre service. Please find below more information about becoming a local Expert in your destination or simply contact us. We would love to hear from you.
What we are looking for in a TOT Partner.
The TOT Partner Programme requires a very specific profile of candidate. We are looking for the Experience Expert, so the candidate should fit the profile below.
What will we do to help you?
The TRAVEL OUT THERE Partner Code of Conduct.
1. Understand the needs of their clients.
2. Strive to create innovative, yet operationally viable, programs and services.
3. Have an intimate knowledge of their destination.
4. Enjoy good relationships with peers and suppliers
5. Respond promptly and thoroughly to all requests (within 24 hours)
6. Maintain a continuous presence, and are accessible throughout each experience
7. Perform as "orchestral leaders" harmonizing all requested services
8. Have the capacity and flexibility to respond promptly and effectively to unforeseeable situations
9. Serve as a professional consultants to their clients, dedicated to the successful achievement of the program’s objective
10. Are committed to maintaining integrity and high ethical standards with all parties involved while providing the best possible service.
SHOULD YOU WANT A MORE DETAILED OVERVIEW PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PARTNER JOB DESCRIPTION.
Ten years ago very few people had heard about Riga and Latvia. Nowadays, Riga is regarded as being one of the most exciting cities in Europe - a city that never sleeps and also boasts some amazing things to do and cultural highlights that even the most travel weary will appreciate.
For everything you need to know about Riga we have put together a detailed guide, which will inform you and give you advices about Riga Bars and Clubs and where to find the very best Restaurants in Riga. Riga is certainly a fantastic destination for incentives and corporate events.
Riga Useful Info is a section dedicated to the fine details of getting to and being in Latvia including information about such things as direct flights and Latvian phrases, an article on when is the best time to visit Latvia, as well as the information about how to travel to Riga on a budget. When is the Best Time to Visit Latvia?
For a quick overview of where is Riga and what there is to do and see in Riga be sure to check out our interactive Riga Travel Map. You can view the listed restaurants, hotels, event venues, bars, clubs, museums and points of interest by selecting them on drop down menu bar.
Should you want to print a simpler map to take to Riga with you we have created a TOT TOP rated Map that you can download. This map lists Riga Out There's top rated restaurants, bars, hotels and points of interests. You cannot afford to leave home without it.