Terms and Conditions
 Your contract with us
Your contract is between you and "TRAVEL OUT THERE”, Kr Barona 44 - 9, Riga LV-1011, Republic of Latvia. It commences when you approve the itinerary detailing the accommodation and activities you have specified with the final confirmed price. You must check the details and confirm they are correct by paying the required balance. Please contact Travel Out There immediately if any of the details are incorrect such as the number of people, hotel choice or activities. Once Travel Out There receives your deposit Travel Out There assume you have checked all the details and that they are correct. Any subsequent changes may incur alteration or cancellation charges.
- A deposit of 25% of the total cost of the experience must be received within 7 days of signing the contract. Full prepayment of the cost of event must be received no later than 6 weeks before arrival.
- Travel Out There accepts payment by VISA, MASTERCARD AND DINERSCLUB CARD, your credit card will be charged in Euros. (We do not accept debit cards).
- All quotations are guaranteed for 120 days of the date of preperation.
 Changes and Cancellation by you
- Travel Out There are happy to make changes to your booking for FREE so long as there is availability of accommodation and/or activities on the new times/dates. If however there is a price discrepancy (e.g.: due to only a higher standard of accommodation being available) you will be required to pay the extra balance.
- You can cancel your booking at any time. Your cancellation will be accepted when Travel Out There receive a written confirmation (by email) from the head of your party.
Please note that in the event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
Cancellation received with 12 weeks notice will incur no charge
Cancellation received within 12 - 6 weeks notice will incur a charge equal to 25% of the contract
Cancellation received with less than 6 weeks will incur a charge equal to 100% of the contract
 Changes and Cancellation by us
- In the rare event that Trave Out There need to make changes to your booking, Travel Out There will inform you immediately. It is very unlikely that Travel Out There will need to cancel your arrangements and Travel Out There will do everything in our powers to avoid this. Travel Out There will find you suitable alternatives of an equal or better standard. Should you not wish to accept these alternatives then Travel Out There will give a full refund of all monies paid to us by you. Our liability to you is limited to the amount Travel Out There receives from you and SIA Riga Out There cannot therefore compensate for any other costs incurred by you.
 Your transport
Your flights to your destination are bound by the terms and conditions of your airline. Travel Out There cannot be held responsible for any losses financial or otherwise due to late flights or lost baggage including missing any part of your scheduled activities. Travel Out There do promise however to do their best to assist you in such an event and also promise that your transfers will not be affected in the event of your flight arriving late.
- We do not accept responsibility if you suffer illness, injury or death during transfers - you must ensure that you are adequately covered by the insurance policy you decide to take out.
 Our responsibilities
- Travel Out There are responsible for the services provided by them. These services must be of a reasonable standard and as described by Travel Out There on their website and if not Travel Out There will be liable to pay you compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your holiday.
- Travel Out There do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages caused by any member of your party, failure of someone providing services not connected with us, anyone not connected with either party or reasons due to force majeure. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the total amount paid to us by you.
- Our suppliers provide some of the activities Travel Out There offer. In those instances Travel Out There acts solely as a booking agent for them. Although Travel Out There promotes them, this should not be interpreted as a recommendation to take part. Travel Out There accept no liability whatsoever for any harm, injury or loss including physical or otherwise and even death as a result of taking part in an activity. Whilst Travel Out There only work with suppliers Travel Out There believe to be highly reputable, Travel Out There cannot be held responsible for any false representations given to us by the suppliers.
- Please note that some activities may also be considered "hazardous pursuits" by insurance companies and may require a premium if you wish to be adequately covered by the policy you decide to take out.
 Your responsibilities
- Travel Out There want you and your group to have a pleasant time, Travel Out There therefore expect you to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you or any member of your party. If someone in authority deems you or any member of your party unfit to travel or consider that you are causing discomfort to other people and ask you to leave the accommodation or activity then our contract will be terminated at that moment. Travel Out There will have no further obligation to you and full cancellation charges will apply.
- It is your responsibility, as booking representative, to inform other members of your party of the terms and conditions stated in this contract. By approving the itinerary you are acknowledging that all members will read, understand and abide by the terms and conditions.
 Passports, Visas and Health
EU citizens do not need a visa to travel to Latvia but are required to hold a valid passport valid for SIX MONTHS beyond the date of return. Citizens of other countries may have different requirements and should check with an appropriate embassy or consulate. Travel Out There are in no way responsible for anyone not being admitted to a country due to incorrect documentation and shall award no refunds should this happen.
You must tell us of any disability or medical condition that any member of your party has that may require special assistance before you make a booking. Should you not do this Travel Out There reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you and apply the appropriate cancellation charges.
if anything is not up to your expectations Travel Out There want to know! Please inform your hotelier or our own staff as soon as possible so Travel Out There can rectify matters quickly and smoothly. Any complaints made after the holiday have to be made in writing not more than 28 days after the last of your bookings with us.
You and all members of your party are required to be adequately insured for the whole duration of your holiday. Bear in mind that you will need to check that all planned activities are covered by your insurance policy. Also remember that most insurance policies should provide cover for unexpected events such as the need to make changes or cancel your booking. The sooner you arrange cover the sooner you will be protected from any such charges described in section  which maybe forced upon you.
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure the smooth running and enjoyment of your excursion. They are governed by Latvian Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Latvian Courts.
Ten years ago very few people had heard about Riga and Latvia. Nowadays, Riga is regarded as being one of the most exciting cities in Europe - a city that never sleeps and also boasts some amazing things to do and cultural highlights that even the most travel weary will appreciate.
For everything you need to know about Riga we have put together a detailed guide, which will inform you and give you advices about Riga Bars and Clubs and where to find the very best Restaurants in Riga. Riga is certainly a fantastic destination for incentives and corporate events.
Riga Useful Info is a section dedicated to the fine details of getting to and being in Latvia including information about such things as direct flights and Latvian phrases, an article on when is the best time to visit Latvia, as well as the information about how to travel to Riga on a budget. When is the Best Time to Visit Latvia?
For a quick overview of where is Riga and what there is to do and see in Riga be sure to check out our interactive Riga Travel Map. You can view the listed restaurants, hotels, event venues, bars, clubs, museums and points of interest by selecting them on drop down menu bar.
Should you want to print a simpler map to take to Riga with you we have created a TOT TOP rated Map that you can download. This map lists Riga Out There's top rated restaurants, bars, hotels and points of interests. You cannot afford to leave home without it.