- TAILORED AND CUSTOMISED INCENTIVE
- City Code Game on Tablets, Event Manager(s) & Resource Pack
- Copy of compiled images during the event;
- Prizes for winning team(s) - Award ceremony;
- Transfer Options ( 4x4's, segways, boats etc.);
- Additional Team Building activities incorporated in to the experience if required.
- Personal Event Manager
- Theme idea and consultation
- Venue search and hire
- Costume hire and catering
- Interactive dinners
- Festive decoration and themes
- Fantastic venues
- Multiple entertainment options
- CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE BETTER WITH A COMPANY RETREAT
- 100% agreement on the issues the company needs to tackle
- The need for change is legitimized and accountability shared.
- An energized atmosphere of mutual cooperation.
- Participants develop an enhanced awareness of their interdependency
- MAKE THE MOST OF THE TIME YOU ARE TOGETHER
- Professional facilitator - experts in group dynamics, group processes, team building, decision making and consensus building
- Travel Out There will work with your team leader to develop an agenda, set realistic goals and expectations for the experience.
- 'VOLUNTEAMING ACTIVTIES' SHOULD BE A KEY RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERY INCENTIVE...PLAY YOUR PART.
- Make a positive contribution to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage
- Improve and nurture the image of the destination positively
- CONNECT WITH A LOCAL EVENT ARCHITECT.
- Accommodation and Venue search & reservation
- Meeting Facilitation / Guest Speakers on request
- Catering Management including Gala Dinners
- Full Transfer Services
- Stage, PA, Lighting and Filming
- Conference branding and Registration
- Presents and gifts
- DIGITAL DETOX PROGRAMME
- Tailored NO PHONE Experience, specially suited to your company’s needs and routines.
- Event Manager
- No Phone experience
- FULL SERVICE EVENT ARCHITECTURE
- Travel Out There event Architects time for planning and executing experience. (Agency fee covers 3 Event Architects on site during the event).
- Coordination of Hotels, Restaurant, Transfers, Venues, Catering, Audio Visual, Entertainment, Decoration & furnishing.
- Inspection Trip Co-Ordination.
- FULL SERVICE EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Personal Event Manager
- Free consultations
- Full events service
- all the extras required to make the event a resounding success.
- INSPIRE, MOTIVATE AND ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE WITH A GUEST SPEAKER TO MIRROR YOUR OBJECTIVES
- Jointly confirm the ideal speaker for your event.
- Personal and professional assistance in pre-event, on site and post event logistics.
- Proposed speakers depend on your budget and availability.
- The more information you can provide in the pre-event stages the better.
- LOCATION, QUALITY AND VALUE GUARANTEED.
- Travel Out There has been carefully nurturing relationships with the best hotels, inspiring venues & country houses in and around the city.
- Accommodation & Venue Finding and Booking Service
- Excellent rates
- Multiple of options for agreed budget.
- FULL TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM AN EQUIPMENT AND PERSONNEL PERSPECTIVE
- In-house production crew and technical support throughout the event
- Ensure optimum spec is provided for your budget
|Warsaw Team Building
Piotr Jaworski - Your Partner
If you are planning a corporate team building event or INCENTIVE IN WARSAW then look no further! We would like to introduce you to Piotr Jaworski, Travel Out There's Local Event Manager in Warsaw. Piotr has over 11 years of experience in the business, and knows how to put together a memorable and unique experience and will tailor-make your team building activity to suit your exact needs and requirements.
Should you require any further information, about organising a corporate event in Warsaw, please do not hesitate to CONTACT PIOTR or call 00 44 208 123 2077.
Treat your team to a day of fun, outside the shackles of the office. With Travel Out There’s TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES in Warsaw you will strengthen and improve your team, both as a group and on individual level. Your employees is the most valuable asset your company has and team building is a great investment as it will bring your team closer to each other, improve communication, enhance decision making and problem solving and in the long run increase the productivity. It is also a great way to make your employees feel valued and appreciated.
Travel Out There specialises in organising creative and fun team bonding in Warsaw. Create your own recipe for success in our Interactive cooking event, build trust in the High ropes challenge, learn to work together in creating a Flash mob or a piece of art in The Bigger picture. You can also explore Warsaw in a new way in our Snakes and Ladder game or Food hunt challenge or learn how to create delicious chocolate or to master the art of Sushi making.