- English speaking guide
- Beer tasting in different venues
- The tour will last approximately 3,5 hours
- NOTE: All visitors must be over 18 years of age
Berlin has an old brewing tradition. Two centuries ago, Berlin had about 700 breweries and Prussian "Soldier King" Friedrich Wilhelm I even let his son become a brewer. That son was later known as Friedrich der Große - Frederick the Great.
Today Berlin is undergoing a small microbrewing revolution. There are around a dozen microbreweries and brewpubs which have sprung up in the last ten years. Like the city itself, the new face of Berlin Beer is exciting and varied. 10 thrilling beer tastings are waiting for you.
Discovering the different styles of beer in Berlin is a joy and surprising, so join us for this original tasty Berlin Breweries Tour.
Customers who are interested in "Beer Tasting " might also be interested in:
- LEAVE YOUR MARK AND JOIN FORCES TO CREATE A MASTERPIECE
- Team building art exercises
- The artist leading the workshop
- Protection equipment (glows, respirators, coverall)
- PVC banner, Canvas or a Car
- Spray paint
- Working with a variety of painting media
- Putting together the completed sections to form a final masterpiece
- Paintball equipment (Guns, Protective Clothes, Ammunition)
- Water or soft drinks
- Induction in english language
- Winning price if required
- Professional instructor and induction
- Safety equiptment