- English speaking guide
- Beer tasting in different venues
- The tour will last approximately 3,5 hours
- NOTE: All visitors must be over 18 years of age
Berlin has an old brewing tradition. Two centuries ago, Berlin had about 700 breweries and Prussian "Soldier King" Friedrich Wilhelm I even let his son become a brewer. That son was later known as Friedrich der Große - Frederick the Great.
Today Berlin is undergoing a small microbrewing revolution. There are around a dozen microbreweries and brewpubs which have sprung up in the last ten years. Like the city itself, the new face of Berlin Beer is exciting and varied. 10 thrilling beer tastings are waiting for you.
Discovering the different styles of beer in Berlin is a joy and surprising, so join us for this original tasty Berlin Breweries Tour.
Customers who are interested in "Beer Tasting " might also be interested in:
- English-Speaking Guide
- Visit of the roof of the German Reichstag and the dome
- Guided tour through Berlins governmental district
- Explore the beautiful Baroque old town of Potsdam and admire the imposing castles with their lovingly landscaped gardens
- Visit the famous terraces of Sanssouci, discover the Dutch Quarter and explore the Russian settlement of Alexandrowka
- See the grave of Frederick II, learn everything about the "Forbidden City" and hear entertaining anecdotes