- Personal Event Manager
- Theme idea and consultation
- Venue search and hire
- Costume hire and catering
- Interactive dinners
- Festive decoration and themes
- Fantastic venues
- Multiple entertainment options
- MEETING ROOM MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Meeting Room / Venue search and Hire
- Catering Management
- Construction of Exhibition booths if required according to the design and instructions of stand holders
- Exhibition / meeting branding
- On site staff & registration
- PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE AND PUNCTUAL TRANSFER SERVICE
- English speaking driver and guide
- A wide variety of transfer options to choose from.
- FULL TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM AN EQUIPMENT AND PERSONNEL PERSPECTIVE
- In-house production crew and technical support throughout the event
- Ensure optimum spec is provided for your budget
- COMPANY STRATEGY WORKSHOPS THAT WILL HELP INSPIRE YOUR COMPANY KEEP ONE STEP AHEAD
- Expert guest speaker
- All conference and AV requirements can be supplied if needs be
- Resources and training material
- Our trained and qualified Adizes facilitators can run a tailored masterclass dependent on your needs, requirements and challenges.
- FULL SERVICE EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Free consultations
- Full events service
- Travel Out There Event Architects time for planning and executing experience. (Agency fee covers the Event Architects on site during the event).
- Coordination of Hotels, Restaurant, Transfers, Venues, Catering, Audio Visual, Entertainment, Decoration & furnishing.
- Inspection Trip Co-Ordination.
Berlin Incentive - We manage everything so that YOU can enjoy the city!
Berlin DMC (Destination Management)
Planning an Incentive in Berlin? Check out our Berlin (DMC) Destination Management Guide.
DMC BERLIN - Here's the three reasons why that is a great idea to partner Travel Out There as your trusted DMC partner in BERLIN.
As your trusted Destiantion Management Company (DMC) in Berlin. We've years of experience in organizing BERLIN incentives, conferences, corporate events and teambuilding activities. We have listed the three top reasons why you should host your next conference or incentive in Berlin.
Leading Congress and Conference City
With more than 10 million visitors per year Berlin is the third most visited city in Europe, after London and Paris. In 2012 the German capital hosted close to 124 000 events, with over 10,5 million participants, making it one of the leading meeting destinations worldwide. In fact, Berlin was ranked as the number three convention city in the world in the latest ICCA report. So In other words, this city knows how to host an event and with Travel Out There by your side your conference in Berlin is sure to be a success.
No matter which part of the world you are coming in from, Berlin is easily accessible. The city has the largest and most modern railway station in Europe and two airports that are well connected with the city centre and offer direct flights from 110 cities worldwide. Furthermore the city has close to 130 000 hotel beds and a wide range of top quality, as well as unusual venues.
Cultural hub and international trendsetter
Berlin is with out a doubt one of the most exciting and coolest cities in Europe right now. With a cultural and historical heritage that could make even Paris jealous this metropolis is sizzling with creativity, culture, science and politics and will serve as the perfect environment for you corporate event. The German capital is the home to 150 theatres, 180 museums, 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites just to name a few and has over 1 500 events on offer everyday. The thriving city is sure to trigger your colleagues’ motivation and inspiration and bring the creative spark into your conference.
Arne Krasting - Your Partner in Berlin
Contact our local Berlin DMC Office Our Network of Competence is your Confidence