- Winter Curling Tournament
- Traditional German Xmas Diner
- Apès Ski Party with Live-DJ
Bavarian Curling in Berlin! Experience the German-Alpine version of Curling in the German capital! With Berlin transformed into an Alpine resort, you will be taught how to play this version of the Ice Stock Sport, then you can form teams and play in a tournament!
Ice stock sport (also known as Bavarian Curling) is a winter sport, somewhat similar to curling. In German, it is known as Eisstockschießen. Competitors slide ice stocks over an ice surface, aiming for a target, or to cover the longest distance. Ice stocks have a gliding surface, to which a stick (ca 30 cm) is attached. The sport, mostly practiced in southern Germany, Austria and Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, has been demonstrated at the Winter Olympic Games on two occasions.
Customers who are interested in "Winter Curling Tournament " might also be interested in:
- Professional guided bike-tour along the hotspots of Berlin's divided history
- Bike for every attendee
- Visit of an original watchtower
- Cinema show about attempts to escape from East-Berlin
- On request: Meet up with the former mayor of West-Berlin Walter Momper or the former East-Berlin border guard Harald Jaeger
- Guided tour by bus, bike or by walking (whatever you require)
- Several degustations at culinary hotspots in Berlin
- If required combine it with a Culinary Delight Teambuilding
A special guided sightseeing safari in one of the most famous cars from East Germany. You'll be able to drive along East and West Berlin sightseeing hotspots.
- Rent Trabis
- 3 or 4 people per car
- English-speaking Guide
- Connection via radio