- Budapest rally on foot with full of fun!
- Briefing at the hotel. Each teams get a bag with questionnaire, route maps, tickets for public transportation.
- Teams have to answer the questions, talks to Hungarian people, use public transportation and collect the treasures at the stations.
During the Rally Teams will visit the downtown, Pedestrian Street, Danube Promenade. Chain Bridge, Parliament square, Andrassy Avenue.
There are different stops
Strudel House ( coffee and strudel tasting )
Wine House for wine tasting
Pálinka and Hungarian delicacy tasting
- that teams have to find, where they taste different , typical Hungarian food and drink.
On every stops the teams will have to find the guidence needed to reach the next stop and collect the treasures.
After every location and all task is completed, the teams have to return to the finish line – a nice pub or a restaurant or to the hotel - where their scores will be counted.
After all team has finished and the scores are counted starts the prize giving ceremony.
The 1st team – gets a small bottle of Hungarian Palinka or Wine ( 1 bottle / each person of the Team )
Customers who are interested in "Budapest Rally" might also be interested in:
- 1-1,5h guided caving tour under Budapest,
- Transport to and from the venue,
- Round of beer,
- English-speaking guide.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and cooking together
- Each team starts the cooking of one meal course. The majority of the prepared meal is taken into delivery containers and transferred to the Hungaryan Maltese Charity Service
- The food will be given out by the organisation to those, who really needs warm food.