- Return transfer with English speaking assistance
- Training with English speaking instructors
- Governor on Dragon boat
Duration (door to door):
The dragon boat is one of the most popular team water sports today. Dragon boating began in China more than 2000 years ago and now you can have the chance to try this exciting activity yourself! This enormous but dainty boat is capable of accommodating 21-22 people, but a minimum of 10 persons is needed in order to get the boat moving.
Racing competitions between the boats can be arranged as a fun and challenging team building actvity.
A drummer (one of your group members) will sit on the bow and will ensure the rhythm. We will supply a professional steersman to ensure a safe journey.
Customers who are interested in "Dragon Boat racing" might also be interested in:
- Corporate Social Responsibility and cooking together
- Each team starts the cooking of one meal course. The majority of the prepared meal is taken into delivery containers and transferred to the Hungaryan Maltese Charity Service
- The food will be given out by the organisation to those, who really needs warm food.
- 2h guaranteed sightseeing tour on land and in water with the river ride bus,
- English- or German-speaking guide,
- Guide accompanying you to the departure venue.