- Hungarian Welcome
- Equestrian Show
- 3 Course Lunch with drinks
- Event Management
Guests arriving to the Equestrian Park are greeted by range men, who accompany them to the inn’s yard, where they are offered fresh-made scones or leavened biscuits, Hungarian brandy ( stress-relieving pálinka – authorized for the competition being free from prohibited substances) and mineral water, soft drinks.
After the welcome the guests walk to the covered stands to watch the equestrian show.
Lunch at the restaurant of the park in a separated room for the group.
3 courses with 1⁄2 bottle of wine, coffee, mineral water, equestrian show :EUR 49,-/ person
Customers who are interested in "Lazar Equestrian Park" might also be interested in:
- preparing a three-course menu & ingredients
- cocktail workshop
- welcome snacks
- Cooking School facilities
- professional chefs
- Local event architect
- Budapest rally on foot with full of fun!
- Briefing at the hotel. Each teams get a bag with questionnaire, route maps, tickets for public transportation.
- Teams have to answer the questions, talks to Hungarian people, use public transportation and collect the treasures at the stations.