Terms and Conditions
 Your contract with us
Your contract is between you and "TRAVEL OUT THERE”. It commences when you approve the itinerary detailing the accommodation and activities you have specified with the final confirmed price. You must check the details and confirm they are correct by paying the required balance. Please contact Travel Out There immediately if any of the details are incorrect such as the number of people, hotel choice or activities. Once Travel Out There receives your deposit Travel Out There assume you have checked all the details and that they are correct. Any subsequent changes may incur alteration or cancellation charges.
- A deposit of 30% of the total cost of the experience must be received within 7 days of approving the itinerary. Full prepayment of the cost of event must be received no later than 6 weeks before arrival.
- All quotations are guaranteed for 120 days of the date of preperation.
 Changes and Cancellation by you
- Travel Out There are happy to make changes to your booking for FREE so long as there is availability of accommodation and/or activities on the new times/dates. If however there is a price discrepancy (e.g.: due to only a higher standard of accommodation being available or numbers increasing / decreasing) you will be required to pay the extra balance.
- You can cancel your booking at any time. Your cancellation will be accepted when Travel Out There receive a written confirmation (by email) from the head of your party.
Please note that in the event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
Cancellation received within 6 weeks notice will incur a charge equal to 30% of the contract
Cancellation received with less than 6 weeks will incur a charge equal to 100% of the contract
 Changes and Cancellation by us
- In the rare event that Travel Out There need to make changes to your booking, Travel Out There will inform you immediately. It is very unlikely that Travel Out There will need to cancel your arrangements and Travel Out There will do everything in our powers to avoid this. Travel Out There will find you suitable alternatives of an equal or better standard. Should you not wish to accept these alternatives then Travel Out There will give a full refund of all monies paid to us by you. Our liability to you is limited to the amount Travel Out There receives from you and Travel Out There cannot therefore compensate for any other costs incurred by you.
 Your transport
Your flights to your destination are bound by the terms and conditions of your airline. Travel Out There cannot be held responsible for any losses financial or otherwise due to late flights or lost baggage including missing any part of your scheduled activities. Travel Out There do promise however to do their best to assist you in such an event and also promise that your transfers will not be affected in the event of your flight arriving late.
- We do not accept responsibility if you suffer illness, injury or death during transfers - you must ensure that you are adequately covered by the insurance policy you decide to take out.
 Our responsibilities
- Travel Out There are responsible for the services provided by them. These services must be of a reasonable standard and as described by Travel Out There on your itinerary / offer and if not Travel Out There will be liable to pay you compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your experience. Please note that some of the photographs on the website are not a direct represenation of your proposed offer.
- Travel Out There do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages caused by any member of your party, failure of someone providing services not connected with us, anyone not connected with either party or reasons due to force majeure. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the total amount paid to us by you.
- Our suppliers provide some of the activities Travel Out There offer. In those instances Travel Out There acts solely as a booking agent for them. Although Travel Out There promotes them, this should not be interpreted as a recommendation to take part. Travel Out There accept no liability whatsoever for any harm, injury or loss including physical or otherwise and even death as a result of taking part in an activity. Whilst Travel Out There only work with suppliers Travel Out There believe to be highly reputable, Travel Out There cannot be held responsible for any false representations given to us by the suppliers.
- Please note that some activities may also be considered "hazardous pursuits" by insurance companies and may require a premium if you wish to be adequately covered by the policy you decide to take out.
- All photographs and video material taken during an experience Travel Out There have the right to use as marketing material on the website and on social media channels. You must inform Travel Out There in writing, should you have any objections.
 Your responsibilities
- Travel Out There want you and your group to have a pleasant time, Travel Out There therefore expect you to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you or any member of your party. If someone in authority deems you or any member of your party unfit to travel or consider that you are causing discomfort to other people and ask you to leave the accommodation or activity then our contract will be terminated at that moment. Travel Out There will have no further obligation to you and full cancellation charges will apply.
- It is your responsibility, as booking representative, to inform other members of your party of the terms and conditions stated in this contract. By approving the itinerary you are acknowledging that all members will read, understand and abide by the terms and conditions.
 Passports, Visas and Health
Travel Out There are in no way responsible for anyone not being admitted to a country due to incorrect documentation and shall award no refunds should this happen.
You must tell us of any disability or medical condition that any member of your party has that may require special assistance before you make a booking. Should you not do this Travel Out There reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you and apply the appropriate cancellation charges.
if anything is not up to your expectations Travel Out There want to know! Any complaints made after the holiday have to be made in writing not more than 28 days after the last of your bookings with us.
You and all members of your party are required to be adequately insured for the whole duration of your holiday. Bear in mind that you will need to check that all planned activities are covered by your insurance policy. Also remember that most insurance policies should provide cover for unexpected events such as the need to make changes or cancel your booking. The sooner you arrange cover the sooner you will be protected from any such charges described in section  which maybe forced upon you.
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure the smooth running and enjoyment of your excursion. They are governed by Latvian Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Latvian Courts.
Budapest DMC (Destination Management)
Contact Budapest DMC
Travel Out There has a proven track record as your trusted DMC partner in Budapest. Since establishing our Budapest DMC operation in 2009, our experienced and reputable Budapest DMC team has been providing exciting, original and professionally organised corporate events in Budapest.
As your Budapest DMC, we believe in organising a corporate event in Budapest as the perfect way for your company to motivate your staff and improve individual communication between team members. Our Budapest Incentive Ideas will empower your management team and lead to you more easily identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your company's team.
By providing a unique choice of Team Building Activities and expert management support, Budapest Out There DMC seek to provide our clients with the finest tailor-made Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Incentives and Events service in Budapest.
"I would recommend partnering Travel Out There as the range of services they provide
- Sarah Goudreault,
Special Events Specialist at EXFO
Planning an Incentive in Budapest? Check out our Budapest (DMC) Destination Management Guide.
Travel Out There, your trusted DMC (Destination Management Company) in Budapest will help to make your conference in Budapest a big success and an experience your employees will want to tell the whole world about!
It is simply beautiful
Budapest, the Paris of the East, is often stated as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Divided into two parts by the magnificent Danube river the picturesque city offers a long intriguing history, five UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a eclectic mix of architecture styles. A walk through the city will offer you Roman amphitheaters, Gothic-styled cathedrals, Romantic-styled Synagogue and Ottoman-styled baths just to mention a few of the architectural treasures to be found.
Budapest is the undefeated Capital of Spas in Europe. With 188 hot springs in Budapest alone, Hungary has a bath culture that date all the way back to the Romans. The medicinal water springs has a tempretaure between 21 to 78 degrees Celsius and is known to have healing powers. What better way to relax after a conference day and meetings than to sink down into one of the many relaxing thermal baths this city has to offer?
Growing MICE destination
With its beauty, rich cultural life and excellent choice of high-class hotels and conference facilities and venues Budapest is seeing a large increase as a MICE- destination. In 2011 Hungary hosted 602 international conferences and 70 fairs and exhibitions, which all together involved more than 125 000 participants. There are many excellent and out-of-the-ordinary venues to be found, and the biggest can hold up to 2000 people. Together with 5000 first class hotel rooms Budapest makes for a perfect choice for your next conference.
Venues in Budapest
The captivating city of Budapest offers many interesting and top class venues. Get a feeling of Budapest's rich history while hosting your conference in one of the cities many beautiful museum buildings, or inside the historical Hungarian Academy of Science, the most important and prestigious academic association in Hungary.
If your looking for something out of the ordinary, you can host your meeting in Budapest on a boat and enjoy a breath taking view of the city from the Danube river.
Budapest also has a great selection of luxurious hotels where we can arrange for your conference to be held. For example the stunning neo classical-styled hotel Corinthia. For bigger conferences we recommend the Budapest Congress Centre, with modern facilities and top of the line equipment and a capacity of up to 2000 people.
No matter what you choose for your conference, with Travel Out There it is sure to be an experience out of the ordinary!
We have local event managers in Budapest, and at all of our destinations, rather than in an out-of-touch office somewhere in Western Europe, which gives us a local expertise and valuable contacts in Budapest. We will not only advise you on the best Budapest has to offer we can also help you access venues and entertainment options that you could not access independently.
Travel Out There's DMC services in Budapest will help you arrange all the details around your conference and tailor it to fit your exact needs, budget and specifications. We will source for conference facilities, do inspection tours, handle the communication with the venue and arrange technical equipment and even guest speakers if you would like. We will arrange hotel rooms, enthusing group activities, team building events, sightseeing tours and transfers (we can even pick your crew up at the airport in a retro styled Trabant!)
We value each and every corporate client with the utmost importance and understand that we are acting as an extension of your company. We know what it takes to operate a well-run corporate event and are always willing to go that 'extra mile' to ensure that everything runs smoothly and exceeds your expectations.
For questions, inquires or booking, please don't hestitate to contact our local Budapest manager, either by completing our online enquiry form or calling 00 44 208 123 2077. We're looking forward to hearing from you!