Key Benefits of becoming a Partner
• Low Start up Cost & Overhead. Niche Expanding Market and Great Earning Potential
• Attract business both B2B and B2C online and via a direct Sales and Marketing Campaign.
• Utilise TOT’s product innovation. Travel Out There will continue to develop its own products. (focusing on Team Building Workshops and Corporate Events) You will have the exclusive rights to sell these experiences in your destination via Travel Out There.
• All booking administration auto generated and sent via CRM system. Highly efficient and simple itinerary preparation system.
• The website has been custom made and designed to be optimized for search engines
• Monthly Newsletters sent to both clients and partners.
• Producing monthly account and booking statements….these reports will be used for commission invoicing. (see below)
• Direct Sales Campaign – targeting Organisational workshops and Company retreats
• Secretarial service – all bookings responded to within 3 hours (event planning form included), Live Chat and phone switchboard operated at TOT HQ- for corporate bookings of significance.
• Partner pack and marketing materials – including email signature, badges and business cards. To be a partner It is required to place the Travel Out There logo and link to the home page from your website to Travel Out There.
Joining the Travel Out There Network - What will we do to help you?
• To ensure and maintain the quality of service provided by Travel Out There partners.
• To endeavor to enhance the professionalism of Travel Out There partners througheducation and training, exchange of ideas, techniques and staff, and through seminars and events.
• To develop co-operation, exchange of information and leads between partners within the Travel Out There network. Opportunity to attend annual Travel Out There Retreat.
• To promote the name and image of Travel Out There throughout the travel industry via travel exhibitions and industry events.
• Ongoing optimization of the brand online. Primarily on Google, Linkedin and via our BLOG. Travel Out There will conduct some content marketing campaigns for suitable for our Key Target Market (IT industry). The website has been custom made and designed to be optimized for search engines.
• Intern development program to support development and promotion the game and Travel Out There in your destination. (targeting local market)
• Attend Travel Out There’s partner retreat – scheduled for July 2015. Training and Relationship development Program.
• We plan to run a buyers / partners retreat in November 2015. Here past clients of Travel Out There will be invited to meet all the partners that make up the network.
To create and empower a network of Local Experts who share and understand Travel Out There's 6 P's (see above).