Duration (door to door):
Why must you go Bobsleighing in Riga with Travel Out There?
- EXPERIENCE THE RUSH WITH LATVIA'S BOBSLEIGH TEAM!!
- This is not a modified Riga boblsleigh it is the real thing! Real skates, real driver, real track, unreal experience!!
- Reach up to 100 Km/hr and 5 G!
- Fewer than 10 places in the world this activity is available.
- Option to ride on the Tourist Bobsleigh as an extra.
- Enjoy beautiful views of Sigulda from the viewing tower.
- Bobsleigh has been a top seller for Travel Out There - check out some of our Riga bobsleigh reviews.
- Should you want to experience the bobsleigh in summer months - we also have a summer bobsleigh you can ride on!!
The Riga bobsleigh drivers from the Latvian National Bobsleigh team have teamed up with Travel Out There to run you off the edge and down a thrilling world championship bobsleigh track, located in Sigulda. Prepare to hurtle down the Riga bobsleigh track at over 100 km/h for a high intensity bobsleigh ride in Riga that will simply blow you away!!
There are fewer than 10 places in the world where this is possible for the general public - one of them is in Latvia! Sigulda Bobsleigh.As you hit the last corner named ''The Wall'', for obvious reasons, you can hit up to 5G!! G-force is the pressure that gravity exerts on an object when it is accelerating relative to freefall.
Track and sled specs:
Track length: 1420 metres
Winter bobsleigh speed: over 110Km/h (hit 5 G!)
Fastest Riga Out There Bobsleigh Track time: 46.6 seconds.