Duration (door to door):
Ever wanted to try the weird and wonderful sport of Curling? Now you can slide a stone down the ice while your friends sweep it frantically in to position. Huge amounts of laughs, thrills and spills with this sport! It may surprise you, but curling is actually one of our most popular winter activities!
Curling is, without a doubt, one of the most underrated sports at the Winter Olympics. Maybe it does not get your adrenaline pumping, and is not as extreme as some of our other Out There activities, but if you want to embark on an activity that requires skill, agility and team work....curling is for you!
With the balance of a gymnast, the grace and elegance of a ballet dancer and the power of a sprinter - all required - Curling has it all.
We willl give you all the equipment and a instructor to teach the basics before it’s match time and your chance to team up and play for bragging rights in a one-off game, or have your own mini tournament.
Included in our offer:
- curling rink rental for 2.5 hours (1 or 2 sheets depending on the number of persons)
- theoretical tuition at the meeting room with video and a presentation in Latvian, Russian or English – 20 minutes
- practical tuition on ice – 40 minutes
- a practice match and a mini tournament among participants – 1.5 hours
- instructors during the entire event (1 or 2 instructors depending on the number of sheets)
- equipment (brush and slider) for all participants