Team Survival in nature is a trust & friendship accelerator second to none! Sharing the lows and celebrating the highs is what makes us all Survive & Thrive!
All phones and communication devices are confiscated and the group are ordered to leave the bus. Abandoned in the middle of nowhere with nothing else apart from the clothes on their back - time to Survive and Thrive as a team.
The group has to make decisions on what to do next to return to civilisation. During the adventure the group will learn bush craft skills, accomplish different tasks and overpass obstacles. Professional instructors will accompany the group to give certain directions and help instruct the group to accomplish different exercises.
The experience helps remind people how to 'live', the importance of sharing and how life can be made a lot simpler once priorities are in order! When in a 'crisis' or under pressure, team work and cohesive decision making is crucial in order for your team to succeed.
Situations when your company may benefit from a Survive and Thrive experience?
- Needing to align a team that is not working to its optimum. The experience will help bond a team like none other can.
- Want to really focus on solving a challenging problem(s) from a different outlook. The tasks and challenges help all your team think on how to achieve the target from a number of angles. It also makes you think collectively as a team, not just for oneself. Therefore, whilst inspired by nature and invigorated by the tasks, this could well be the optimum time to bring this problem(s) / pain point out(s) in to the open to resolve it once and for all.
- Thinking of increasing your team size? Why not invite potential employees / new recruits on a Survive and Thrive experience to monitor how well they fit in with the current team and weather or not they are suited for the role.
The Travel Out There team can help evaluate your team post experience with the management team to ensure you receive the best results moving forward! This can be done remotely or in your office with the aid of the film & photo captured combined with the feedback forms completed by all participants.
Coach, founder of Survival School in Latvia, qualified through professional experience, survived real survival situations:
● Winter survival course in Sweden in – 37 degrees
● Coastal Survival course in Great Britain
● Basic Survival course in Great Britain
● Survival skills instructor in Latvian armed forces
Coach, Survival School instructor, Fathers & Sons program director, organize camps and lead hikes
KEY LEARNING POINTS
YOU WILL RECEIVE
When you are looking for options for your teambuilding event, quite many options come around. It was the personalised experience and the amazing team of Travel Out There that made the decision easy. The organisers were all-in to make the experience valuable and authentic. If you are adventurous, ready to step out of your comfort zone and feel connected to your team again, this is the right choice. Kristine Kornilova - Tech Hub Riga