House of the Blackheads
The iconic House of the Blackheads is a perfect mixture of modern and medieval architecture that left delegates of NATO in admiration. Due to the fact that this structure is a reproduction of the original 14th century building, it offers the perfect relaxed atmosphere for meetings with its capacity for up to 400 people. Only a few visitors of Riga are aware that according to historians, the first decorated Christmas tree in history stood outside of House of the Blackheads.
Our 'If it's good enough for NATO package' has gone down very well with our corporate clients. After all, Jacques Chirac, George W Bush and co thought this place was good enough for their pampered expectations...
- Celebration Hall - 330 m2; capacity: 400 pers., seated meals - 200 pers.
- Basement - 180 m2; capacity - 120 pers.
- Lībekas Hall - 120 m2; capacity: 100 pers., seated meals - 60 pers.
- 1st level - 270 m2; capacity - 200 pers.
- 2nd level - 170 m2; capacity - 120 pers.
- Latvian Hall – 96 m2 ; capacity - 50 pers., seated meals - 30 pers.
- Auxiliary rooms:
- 2nd floor – 50 m2
- Lobby – 12 m2
- Saloon – 38 m2
- 3rd floor - 80 m2
Price dependent on your event requirements