Kipsala International Exposition Centre
After the opening of International Exhibition Center in Kipsala in early 2000 it became the largest specialised exhibition venue in the Baltic states with indoor space of 17 200 m2 and parking area with the capacity of 1200 cars.
Nowadays, it hosts such popular tradeshows as BALTTOUR or RIGA FOOD with the attendance running for over 300 000 visitors annually.
Popular entertainers, such as Rednex, Sash, Patricia Kaas, Mumij Trol, Na-Na, Zemfira, Purple Prose, E-tape, Gorky Park, HIM, Guano Apes, Deep Purple, Apocaliptyca, Reamonn, Scorpions, Philip Boa, Roberts Plants, Placebo, Vanesa Mae, Venga Boys, Boney M., Lord of the Dance, Def Leppard, Hoakins Kortess, Cardigans, The Saragossa Band and most of Latvian musician groups have performed onstage in the International Exhibition Centre.
The hall is a permanent exhibition space that can be transformed into necessary numbers of rooms, equipped with movable podiums.
- Hall No 1 - 6700 m2, capacity: 3500 pers.
- Hall No 2 - 9300 m2, capacity: 5100 pers.
- Conference Hall 1 - 250 m2; capacity: 220 pers.
- Conference Hall 2 - 70 m2; capacity: 75 pers.
- Conference Hall 3 - 700 m2; capacity: 500 pers.
- Room No 105 - 40 m2; capacity - 40 pers.
- Room No 106 - 36 m2; capacity - 38 pers.
All necessary technical equipment, interpreting services, catering, etc. are provided upon request.
Price dependent on your event requirements