- Entrance to Museum
- English Speaking Guide
- Return transfers
Any first time visitor to Latvia and Riga will quickly appreciate, having spotted the high concentration of high end automobiles, that the motor car is extremely popular in the Baltic states. A visit to the Riga Motor Museum gives the western European visitor the opportunity to see cars from the former Soviet Union and top end imported western cars that were used by the USSR party leaders during the 70s and 80s. Retro travel at its very best!
Customers who are interested in "Riga Motor Museum" might also be interested in:
- English Speaking Guide & Transfers
- Entrance to the Palace
- Guided tour
- Optional: lunch at Rundale palace
- Tailor Made Riga Team Building
- Activities ranging from soft to hard team building
- Suitable for teams from 12 to 200!
- We are looking forward to helping you build teams of trust in Riga
- Test Run, Qualification Run and Final for fastert racers
- Medals and Diplomas
- English Speaking Event Manager