Terms and Conditions
 Your contract with us
Your contract is between you and "TRAVEL OUT THERE”. It commences when you approve the itinerary detailing the accommodation and activities you have specified with the final confirmed price. You must check the details and confirm they are correct by paying the required balance. Please contact Travel Out There immediately if any of the details are incorrect such as the number of people, hotel choice or activities. Once Travel Out There receives your deposit Travel Out There assume you have checked all the details and that they are correct. Any subsequent changes may incur alteration or cancellation charges.
- A deposit of 30% of the total cost of the experience must be received within 7 days of approving the itinerary. Full prepayment of the cost of event must be received no later than 6 weeks before arrival.
- All quotations are guaranteed for 120 days of the date of preperation.
 Changes and Cancellation by you
- Travel Out There are happy to make changes to your booking for FREE so long as there is availability of accommodation and/or activities on the new times/dates. If however there is a price discrepancy (e.g.: due to only a higher standard of accommodation being available or numbers increasing / decreasing) you will be required to pay the extra balance.
- You can cancel your booking at any time. Your cancellation will be accepted when Travel Out There receive a written confirmation (by email) from the head of your party.
Please note that in the event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
Cancellation received within 6 weeks notice will incur a charge equal to 30% of the contract
Cancellation received with less than 6 weeks will incur a charge equal to 100% of the contract
 Changes and Cancellation by us
- In the rare event that Travel Out There need to make changes to your booking, Travel Out There will inform you immediately. It is very unlikely that Travel Out There will need to cancel your arrangements and Travel Out There will do everything in our powers to avoid this. Travel Out There will find you suitable alternatives of an equal or better standard. Should you not wish to accept these alternatives then Travel Out There will give a full refund of all monies paid to us by you. Our liability to you is limited to the amount Travel Out There receives from you and Travel Out There cannot therefore compensate for any other costs incurred by you.
 Your transport
Your flights to your destination are bound by the terms and conditions of your airline. Travel Out There cannot be held responsible for any losses financial or otherwise due to late flights or lost baggage including missing any part of your scheduled activities. Travel Out There do promise however to do their best to assist you in such an event and also promise that your transfers will not be affected in the event of your flight arriving late.
- We do not accept responsibility if you suffer illness, injury or death during transfers - you must ensure that you are adequately covered by the insurance policy you decide to take out.
 Our responsibilities
- Travel Out There are responsible for the services provided by them. These services must be of a reasonable standard and as described by Travel Out There on your itinerary / offer and if not Travel Out There will be liable to pay you compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your experience. Please note that some of the photographs on the website are not a direct represenation of your proposed offer.
- Travel Out There do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages caused by any member of your party, failure of someone providing services not connected with us, anyone not connected with either party or reasons due to force majeure. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the total amount paid to us by you.
- Our suppliers provide some of the activities Travel Out There offer. In those instances Travel Out There acts solely as a booking agent for them. Although Travel Out There promotes them, this should not be interpreted as a recommendation to take part. Travel Out There accept no liability whatsoever for any harm, injury or loss including physical or otherwise and even death as a result of taking part in an activity. Whilst Travel Out There only work with suppliers Travel Out There believe to be highly reputable, Travel Out There cannot be held responsible for any false representations given to us by the suppliers.
- Please note that some activities may also be considered "hazardous pursuits" by insurance companies and may require a premium if you wish to be adequately covered by the policy you decide to take out.
- All photographs and video material taken during an experience Travel Out There have the right to use as marketing material on the website and on social media channels. You must inform Travel Out There in writing, should you have any objections.
 Your responsibilities
- Travel Out There want you and your group to have a pleasant time, Travel Out There therefore expect you to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you or any member of your party. If someone in authority deems you or any member of your party unfit to travel or consider that you are causing discomfort to other people and ask you to leave the accommodation or activity then our contract will be terminated at that moment. Travel Out There will have no further obligation to you and full cancellation charges will apply.
- It is your responsibility, as booking representative, to inform other members of your party of the terms and conditions stated in this contract. By approving the itinerary you are acknowledging that all members will read, understand and abide by the terms and conditions.
 Passports, Visas and Health
Travel Out There are in no way responsible for anyone not being admitted to a country due to incorrect documentation and shall award no refunds should this happen.
You must tell us of any disability or medical condition that any member of your party has that may require special assistance before you make a booking. Should you not do this Travel Out There reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you and apply the appropriate cancellation charges.
if anything is not up to your expectations Travel Out There want to know! Any complaints made after the holiday have to be made in writing not more than 28 days after the last of your bookings with us.
You and all members of your party are required to be adequately insured for the whole duration of your holiday. Bear in mind that you will need to check that all planned activities are covered by your insurance policy. Also remember that most insurance policies should provide cover for unexpected events such as the need to make changes or cancel your booking. The sooner you arrange cover the sooner you will be protected from any such charges described in section  which maybe forced upon you.
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure the smooth running and enjoyment of your excursion. They are governed by Latvian Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Latvian Courts.
Riga DMC (Destination Management in Riga)
Thinking of organising your Incentive in Riga?
As your trusted Destination Management Company (DMC) in Riga, Riga Out There has listed the three reasons why you should host your next corporate event in Riga:
Captivating historic heritage Eight hundred years of history has left Riga with a unique, well-preserved architectural heritage. Not only does the Latvian capital offer a magnificent medieval city centre, it is also the home to the largest collection of Art Nouveau buildings in the world! Together with the city’s more recent history as a part of the Soviet Union, Riga can offer a wide range of unusual, historical venues unlike anything you would find elsewhere in the world.
Great selection of things to do Although relatively small for a capital city, Riga offers as wide a range of activities for incentives and culture as any huge metropolis. Exquisite cuisine, fancy bars, a notoriously wild nightlife, unique day and night time activities, high class SPA centers as well as a beautiful nature and 22 km of white sand beaches less than an hour away. In other words, a corporate event in Riga will give you much more than just conference halls and hotel rooms – it can easily be combined with exciting, unique incentives and all for a cost that is lower than in most other European capitals. With Travel Out There are your partner DMC in Riga it can all be managed effortlessly with great value.
Easily Accessible With Baltic’s busiest airport, located only 30 minutes from the city centre and with direct flight from almost hundred international cities, Riga can easily be reached from all corners of the world. Furthermore, Riga is compact enough to be enjoyed by foot, minimizing the travel times between hotel, venues and tourist sights.
So why should you choose us as your Destination Management Company (DMC) in Riga? Riga Out There DMC has a dedicated team who will tailor your conference and corporate trip to your precise requirements, combining transfer, hotels, restaurants, team building incentives, fun group activities and evening entertainment ensure that all the participants enjoys Riga to its fullest. Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail are fundamental reasons for why Travel Out There is the premier DMC in Riga!
Contact our local Riga DMC Office Our Network of Competence is your Confidence