Duration (door to door):
- do good for people in need,
- raise awareness of climate change,
- help charitable organisations and zero waste initiatives in Riga,
- learn about ways we can make our life more sustainable.
- Teams will have to use public transport to get around (one tram line in particular that takes them close to all locations and checkpoints of the game)
- In certain checkpoints sustainability related questions will have to be answered
- Teams will have to come up with slogans to inspire people to think about climate change and draw/write them with chalk on the pathways in Vermane Garden
- Players will have the opportunity to explore the city inside out and capture great team photos (photo tasks will be given) on their way in lots of special places of Riga:
- Central part of Riga – where locals, live, work, eat and shop
- Riga Central Market – one of the biggest markets in Europe and UNESCO World Heritage Site. The market's pavilions are five of nine Zeppelin hangars remaining in the world.
- Vermane garden and Victory park
- Charming wooden architecture of Pārdaugava (area of Riga, literal translation - across River Daugava)
- Āgenskalns Market - a splendid sample of early 20th century rational Art Nouveau; it was constructed in 1911 according to the design of Riga Chief Architect Reinhold Schmaeling. The pavilion features red brick walls with white decoration, vertical windows and an ornamented chimney; the interior still bears marks from the Soviet period.