1) visit of Academy of science behind Riga's central market - coffee / tea break in the cafe at to the top.
2) Visit of Victory Park - where Russian people gather on May 9th to celebrate the end of world war II.
3) Visit of the Television tower and driving past the KGB building which is now a police station.
4) Walking through Maskavas street and Kengarags - picture yourself the people's Soviet daily life. 5) Visit of the Occupation museum of Riga
6) Visit of the car museum in which Brezhnev's car is displayed along with other Soviet cars.
Also optional lunch with Lenin and Putin at the Soviet restaurant Austrumu Robeza.
- English Speaking Guide & Transfers
- 2 runs on the Tourist Bob!
- Personal Event Manager
- Theme idea and consultation
- Venue search and hire
- Costume hire and catering
- Interactive dinners
- Festive decoration and themes
- Fantastic venues
- Multiple entertainment options
- English speaking guide & transfer
- Ticket to the opera performance
- Tour of the opera bilding
- Pre-opera glass of champagne
- Tickets to the game
- English Speaking Guide
- Transfers can also be arranged
- Hospitality packages can be arranged on request.
- Test Run, Qualification Run and Final for fastert racers
- Medals and Diplomas
- English Speaking Event Manager
- IT IS RACE TIME!! WHO WILL TAKE THE TOP SPOT ON THE PODIUM?
- 2 x 10 minute races each (up to 10 people can race at a time)
- Result print-out. A bottle of the finest champagne for the winner!
- English Speaking Guide & Transfer
- PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE AND PUNCTUAL TRANSFER SERVICE
- English speaking driver and guide
- A wide variety of transfer options to choose from.
- Game vs local side
- Pitch Hire
- Return transfers to pitch
- Your chance to bring out the James Bond in you!!
- You get to shoot real bullets! No firing blanks when you shoot with Travel Out There!!
- Shooting packages tailored to appetite and budget.
- English Speaking Guide & Transfer,
- 2 runs on the Summer Bob!
- Rental of SUP & Paddle
- Life Jacket
- Return Transfer
- English Speaking Event Manager
- COMPANY STRATEGY WORKSHOPS THAT WILL HELP INSPIRE YOUR COMPANY KEEP ONE STEP AHEAD
- Expert guest speaker
- All conference and AV requirements can be supplied if needs be
- Resources and training material
- Our trained and qualified Adizes facilitators can run a tailored masterclass dependent on your needs, requirements and challenges.
- FULL SERVICE EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Free consultations
- Full events service
- Travel Out There Event Architects time for planning and executing experience. (Agency fee covers the Event Architects on site during the event).
- Coordination of Hotels, Restaurant, Transfers, Venues, Catering, Audio Visual, Entertainment, Decoration & furnishing.
- Inspection Trip Co-Ordination.
Riga DMC (Destination Management in Riga)
Thinking of organising your Incentive in Riga?
As your trusted Destination Management Company (DMC) in Riga, Riga Out There has listed the three reasons why you should host your next corporate event in Riga:
Captivating historic heritage Eight hundred years of history has left Riga with a unique, well-preserved architectural heritage. Not only does the Latvian capital offer a magnificent medieval city centre, it is also the home to the largest collection of Art Nouveau buildings in the world! Together with the city’s more recent history as a part of the Soviet Union, Riga can offer a wide range of unusual, historical venues unlike anything you would find elsewhere in the world.
Great selection of things to do Although relatively small for a capital city, Riga offers as wide a range of activities for incentives and culture as any huge metropolis. Exquisite cuisine, fancy bars, a notoriously wild nightlife, unique day and night time activities, high class SPA centers as well as a beautiful nature and 22 km of white sand beaches less than an hour away. In other words, a corporate event in Riga will give you much more than just conference halls and hotel rooms – it can easily be combined with exciting, unique incentives and all for a cost that is lower than in most other European capitals. With Travel Out There are your partner DMC in Riga it can all be managed effortlessly with great value.
Easily Accessible With Baltic’s busiest airport, located only 30 minutes from the city centre and with direct flight from almost hundred international cities, Riga can easily be reached from all corners of the world. Furthermore, Riga is compact enough to be enjoyed by foot, minimizing the travel times between hotel, venues and tourist sights.
So why should you choose us as your Destination Management Company (DMC) in Riga? Riga Out There DMC has a dedicated team who will tailor your conference and corporate trip to your precise requirements, combining transfer, hotels, restaurants, team building incentives, fun group activities and evening entertainment ensure that all the participants enjoys Riga to its fullest. Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail are fundamental reasons for why Travel Out There is the premier DMC in Riga!
Contact our local Riga DMC Office Our Network of Competence is your Confidence