- A LOCAL EVENT ARCHITECT TO OVERSEE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Accommodation and Venue search & reservation
- Catering Management including Gala Dinners
- Meeting Facilitation / Guest Speakers on request
- Full Transfer Services
- Conference branding and Registration
- Stage, PA, Lighting and Filming
- Presents and gifts
- INSPIRE, MOTIVATE AND ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE WITH A GUEST SPEAKER TO MIRROR YOUR OBJECTIVES
- Jointly confirm the ideal speaker for your event
- Personal and professional assistance in pre-event, on site and post event logistics
- Tailored workshops to your company's needs
- Strategic workshops or professional meeting facilitation
- CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE BETTER WITH A COMPANY RETREAT
- 100% agreement on the issues the company needs to tackle
- The need for change is legitimised and accountability shared
- An energized atmosphere of mutual cooperation
- Participants develop an enhanced awareness of their interdependency
- DIGITAL DETOX PROGRAMME
- Tailored NO PHONE Experience, specially suited to your company’s needs and routines.
- Event Manager
- No Phone experience
- 'VOLUNTEAMING ACTIVTIES' SHOULD BE A KEY RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERY INCENTIVE...PLAY YOUR PART.
- Make a positive contribution to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage
- Improve and nurture the image of the destination positively
- Please note that Travel Out There will charge an Agency fee for organizational and logistic services and execution of events.
- TAILORED AND CUSTOMISED INCENTIVE
- City Code Game on Tablets, Event Manager(s) & Resource Pack
- Copy of compiled images during the event;
- Prizes for winning team(s) - Award ceremony;
- Transfer Options ( 4x4's, segways, boats etc.);
- Additional Team Building activities incorporated in to the experience if required.
Tallinn Incentive - We manage everything so that YOU can enjoy the city!
Tallinn DMC (Destination Management in Tallinn)
Three reasons why you should hold your next corporate event in Tallinn:
1. Historical Meeting point
Every since the time of the Vikings this UNESCO protected city has been an important meeting point and trading place. Strategically well placed between North- and East Europe and Russia it was an essential city of the Hanseatic League in the 13 to 15th century. Even today Tallinn makes for a perfect meeting point, with exciting venues, conference facilities and top star hotels frequently being added to the map.
2 Easily accessible
Tallinn can easily be reached by both boat and plane. 2-3 hour flight from most major cities in Europe, and an airport that is conveniently located only 10 minutes away from the city makes a conference in Tallinn easily accessible. The harbour is located right next to city and is also one of the biggest and busiest ports in the whole Baltic region. Since the city is relatively small, covering only 159 km2, everything is in within reach; hotels, conference facilities and restaurant are all within walking distance from each other and makes your conference trip convenient and easy to navigate.
3. Technological Headquarter
Tallinn is sometimes called “the silicon valley of Europe” and has been named one of the seven most intelligent cities of the world, and with free Wi-Fi access all over the city it is easy to see why. It is no coincidence that Tallinn is the birth town and headquarter of Skype and has IT development headquarters for many other large international corporations. Tallinn is gradually developing in to the number one IT city in Europe. During your conference in Tallinn your delegates will be able to access Internet anywhere and the technical innovations that you will find here can help to ignite the creative spark among your colleagues.
Destination Management in Tallinn
With a population of around 430.000 Tallinn is the smallest of the Baltic capitals, but don’t let that fool you! The Estonian capital is the perfect place for your next conference and as your trusted Tallinn DMC (Destination Management Company) and local experts we are happy to help you out with anything you need! Keep reading this article to find out the top three reasons why Tallinn is a great place for your next conference.
The Kadriorg castle and museum
Kultuurikatel, the old power plant turned in to a palace of culture.
The beautiful medieval city of Tallinn is filled with exquisite as well as unusual conference venues. Combine your conference with an opera performance in the beautiful Winter garden of the National Opera, learn more about Estonian history and culture while hosting your conference at the Open Air Museum. Why not hold your meeting at the Kadriorg or Kuma museum and get private tour of the museums afterwards. Or how about hosting your Tallinn conference in an old Power plant complex?
For questions, inquires or booking, please don't hesitate to contact our local Tallinn manager, either by completing our online enquiry form or calling 00 44 208 123 2077. We're looking forward to hearing from you!