- English-speaking guide
- Tour of Kadriorg Palace
- Return transfers
- Optional lunch at Tallinn Marina
Pay a visit to the magnificent Kadriorg Palace, the former home of Peter the Great. During this tour you will discover a wealth of interesting facts about Imperial Russian times and get the chance to visit much of the palace, as well as Kadriorg's magnificent gardens and the Russalka Monument. An optional lunch is also available at Tallinn's cosmopolitan marina.
Customers who are interested in "Kadriorg Tour" might also be interested in:
- English Speaking Guide & Transfers,
- 2 x 10 minutes of cart driving,
- Driving equipment & Personal instructor.
- English-speaking guide & Transfers,
- 2 soft drinks,
- 3 x 20-minute games,
- English speaking guide,
- Short guided tour en route to the evening's restaurant,
- 3-course dinner including alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink,
- The company of an Estonian dinner guest.