- English speaking Tour guide
- Information pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm clothing in the winter
Duration (door to door):
The city of Paldiski was off limits to the general public during the Soviet occupation of Estonia. During this time Paldiski became a strategic military base for the Red Army, since the collapse of the Soviet Union Paldiski has fallen into ruin. You can now wander amongst the abandoned barracks and buildings of the Soviet Era, stand where large guns once protected the Cliffs of this ghost city.
Customers who are interested in "Walking Tour of Paldiski" might also be interested in:
- Local opposition
- Cricket tea
- Market Tour
- Cooking workshop
- English-speaking guide & Tansfers
- Ice fishing instruction (or fishing instruction in the summer and autumn),
- Dinner...if you catch anything!