- Transporation service to the bunker and back
- 3 hours of the interactive show with a team of professional actors;
- Soviet-style lunch;
- Professional translation from Russian to English in a soviet bunker.
25 kilometres away from Vilnius, 5 meters below the ground, and you will find yourself in the USSR. Here you participate in the interactive show here called “1984. The Survival Drama”. Also, become a citizen of a totalitarian state. During the Survival drama soviet bunker you will be met by guards with dogs. Having waved goodbye to your belongings, currency, cameras and mobile phones, you will put on a Soviet threadbare coat on and dive into the life of a USSR citizen, full of tension and social peculiarities.
Customers who are interested in "Big Brother is watching you" might also be interested in:
- English speaking guide and transfer to boat
- Rent of river boat for private use
- Cruize down river from 1h
- Catering options (buffet or seated meals)
- Entertainment options (music, hoast, ect.)
- Option available for groups from 50 persons
- Limobus trip
- Excursion in the brewery
- Tasting of 7 kinds of beers