- 4 different beers per person
- special snacks enhancing the taste and flavour of beers
- great informal atmosphere
- live music is possible in the evenings
Beer Tasting in Warsaw - an experience to get to know the culture of the nation!
For example in a special restaurant which was established in 2005 as Warsaw’s first restaurant–brewery. At present, they brew up to 12 types of beer, which are brewed according to traditional european recipes.
The restaurant is situated on the ground floor. The basement is assigned to the brewhouse. The atmosphere is relaxed yet sophisticated. Their kitchen serves traditional Polish and International dishes.
We can also arrange Polish Vodka Tasting
Customers who are interested in "Taste of Warsaw" might also be interested in:
- 3h activity
- communist vans with drivers
- cooking dumplings in a milk bar
- maps, materials, objects
- visit of the Museum of Life under Communism
- Great time full of fun
- City Game in which everybody will become an expert on Polish dumplings
- transfer to and from the Sailing Club
- guidance of Travel Out There Assistant for the whole day
- 4-person teams,
- 1 hour of training,
- 5 Sigma 600 Club yachts, 5 instructors, the jury, trophies, medals, diplomas, Water Rescue Service
- 3 course lunch at the local Club Canteen with basic drink package: water, juices, coffee and tea