Duration (door to door):
Working in small teams, each group will be provided all the materials and equipment to create a masterpiece. For large groups we spilt the groups in teams of around 4-6 people and issue them with a A0 or A1 canvas with a pencil outline. This pencil outline acts as a guide for final masterpiece. The final masterpiece is unveiled when all the canvasses are attached to one another. The finished product can reflect one of the companies key values or even simply be the logo.
In order for the team to work harmoniously on their painting the team will need to communicate, co-operate and exchange ideas and information throughout the session.
The session will start with some fun icebreakers that will also help improve communication and get the creative juices flowing. The guest graffiti artist will also introduce the range of materials and media available.
Teams have to use artistic and creative skills to produce their part of the artwork, as well as communicating and negotiating with the other teams to put the finished product together. At the end of the session the finished product will be displayed.
Customers who are interested in "Graffiti Workshop" might also be interested in:
- transfer to and from the Sailing Club
- guidance of Travel Out There Assistant for the whole day
- 4-person teams,
- 1 hour of training,
- 5 Sigma 600 Club yachts, 5 instructors, the jury, trophies, medals, diplomas, Water Rescue Service
- 3 course lunch at the local Club Canteen with basic drink package: water, juices, coffee and tea
- enigma, gingerbread decoration, perfume, brushes brooms, restauramt imitating the atmosphere of pre-war Warsaw
- maps, materials, objects
- game coordination
- tickets to the Palace of Culture and Science and Photoplasticon
- vodka shot in the bar
- driving in historic Nysa 522 vans