- coach transfer (if your budget permits the transfer can be organized in horse carriages)
- English speaking guide/s
- entrance to Chopin's museum
- tasks to be completed in teams
- a short piano recital in Royal Gardens of Lazienki
- suitable clothings (depending on season of the year)
Duration (door to door):
"In the footsteps of Chopin" is a simple interactive game requiring active participation of member of the game.
Divided into groups each consisting of ca 8-10 pax you wil visit a few venues associated with the great artist.
The game will be finished with a short piano recital played in Lazienki Royal Gardens in Palace on Water.
Customers who are interested in "In the footsteps of Chopin" might also be interested in:
- English speaking Travel Out There Assistant
- Professional instructions
*movavle F1 cockpit (4 pieces)
*movale WRC simulator (2 pieces)
*Batak - reflex simulator (1 piece)
*Duplex - double reflex simulator (1 piece)
*Hexapod - professional racing simulator
- 1 compare (announcer)
- 1 dj
- 5 hostesses
- rental of a conference hall - sound system, lights, arrangement of the venue in Formula I style
- permanent coffee break for all day (11 AM - 7 PM) - coffee, tea, mineral water, juices, bisquits
- 4 course lunch
- open bar for 6 hrs (you are allowed to drink alcohol if you wish because you will be driving only simulators) - white vodka, 2 kinds of wine, beer, soft drinks (juices, water, beverages), glasses, decoration, fruits, barman
- ability to fly
- feeling of space wind and speed of life
- unusual experience of being much later than seconds ag
First aid classes How to help victims in different cases? Mini-training will be implemented in the form of outdoor activities. Program includes basic techniques and medical aid (bone injuries, fainting, excessive heat, transport of a victim, equipped first aid kit). Concentrator - walking through the grounds of the farm in accordance with the instructions given by azimuths and maps. Water Activities - participants must find a pontoon, swim to a raft, solve two logical tasks (can be in your company's specialization) and return to the shore.